I promised to tell you about the seven types of leaders who are likely to not use the tools that the experts recommend. Here they are:
- Leaders who are anxious about the success of the change they are introducing.
- Leaders who are completely confident of the technology and issues involved.
- Leaders who decide that the change is so urgent that there is not enough time to use these tools.
- Leaders who can tell you exactly what must be done in the change process but do not know how to do it.
- Leaders who don’t believe in the change process or in their employees.
- Leaders who have no knowledge of change processes.
- Leaders who simply introduce the wrong changes or don’t even realize they are dealing with change!
Now how can you help any of these leaders? Guess what? It’s in the book!
Back to Lead Change home.